The Battle of Dark and Light?
How does love operate? Encourages the entire spectrum of feelings, to include so called negative ones (both joy and grief, etc). It’s transparent, open, empowering, and wants to solve problems. It supports wholeness, healing, inspired action, life and growth. It's both dark and light like day and night. It wants freedom and creativity for all!
Toxic energy operates in the shadows of our human collective and can lurk within our own minds. When given too much power over others, it uses Narcissistic abuse to get its way. It can manifest as a mental disorder in individuals, family systems and groups of any kind and of any size. (From personal experience and study.)
1. Pretends to be good. Very charming. Feeds on the good nature of others. No real connection to feelings or soul.
2. Overly interested in power, money and how they look to others. False ego. Parasitical.
3. Controls the story and interpretation of reality.
4. Gaslights anyone who questions #3.
5.Manipulates based on fear and shame. Create drama and distractions. Triggers survival anxiety.
6. If you publicly distance or disagree with the narcissist (toxic energy) you are cast out, ridiculed and a smear (in varying degrees of extreme depending on what’s at stake) campaign is created to discredit you in order to attempt to stay in complete control.
7. Projects their own terrible behaviors onto others.
8. Creates chaos and confusion so that you can’t figure out what is happening.
9. Keeps changing the story to keep you out of balance. Dominating.
10. It’s sneaky and tricky in the shadows.
When we are subjected to this toxic abusive energy for too long we become disconnected from our own truth and reality. (Stockholm Syndrome) Our self-esteem is greatly diminished.
This is just a reminder so that you remember to navigate forward in your life using your own inner wisdom as your guide.
❤️ With Love,
Jody Harper is a magic maker who uses inspiration and pragmatic experience to encourage you to soar to new heights.